- 100% Bar code inspection
- Integrates directly to Printronix thermal transfer printers
- Back up and Void non-conforming labels automatically
- Traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Follows the ISO15416 and ANSI X3.182 Bar Code Inspection Method
- Conforms to ISO15426-1 Bar Code Verifier Specification
- Auto-discriminates between all popular symbologies
- Multiple scan averaging
- Traditional analysis also provided
The ODV series always assures that bar code print quality is at an acceptable level. Instead of the random inspections from a portable or handheld verifier the ODV series inspects up to 100% of all bar codes produced. Since the ODVseries provides diagnostic bar code quality information, it can reduce system downtime and save material costs. It does this by isolating the source of the problem. Once the source of the problem is found, it can be corrected before non-readable bar codes are printed and material is wasted. It can also check to make sure that a print mechanism has not failed or gone out of adjustment. In a digital printing environment it even makes sure that the correct data is encoded and that the encoded data is in the proper format.
The ODV series finally allows for affordable 100% inspection solutions.
The SODV series verifiers meet the International Organization for Standardization’s “Bar Code Print Quality Test Specification (ISO 15416), the American National Standard Institute’s “Guideline for Bar Code Quality’ (ANSI X3.182-1990), the Uniform Code Council (UCC), and the CEN specifications regarding verification methods and methodology. It also meets International Organization for Standardization’s “Bar Code Verifier Conformance Specification” (ISO 15426-1).
This equipment and its documentation were developed to fit into your company’s existing ISO 9000/9001/9002 policies and procedures.