- IP65 rating (totally sealed against all dust ingress and sealed against low pressure water spray from all directions)
- Push button bar code capture
- Auto-discriminates between all popular symbologies
- Accurate display of the “X” dimension/Magnification
- Automatic variable aperture (10 & 20 mil)
- Multiple scan averaging
- Traditional analysis also provided
- USB or serial connection
- Free lifetime software upgrades
- Follows the ISO15416 and ANSI X3.182 Bar Code Inspection Method
- Conforms to ISO15426-1 Bar Code Verifier Specification
- Traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
Simply install the software on your computer, plug in the verifier and you can be confident that your barcodes are being checked to the highest standards. Exclusive software upgrade features including .csv file saving and the additional ScanDB software (spreadsheet reporting function), Application Identifier (AI) Data Content Checker and Product Look-Up, can either be supplied as part of the package or as a field upgrade to the standard software.
The Axicon Verifier, when used in conjunction with the accurately produced calibration sheet, forms an integral part of your ISO 9000 quality control procedures. Free software updates for life are downloadable from our website, ensuring that the instrument will remain at the leading edge.
A printed report can be produced on any Windows or Mac printer. The report will be automatically resized to suit the output media including self adhesive labels. Printouts include all the main verification information.
Axicon PC-6515 Series Model Description
- PC-6515 – Expanded software version
- Product Look-up Option: Links the software to a database providing a description of the product that the barcode should relate to as well as the quality control information.
- AI Checker: (UCC/EAN-128 and RSS): Gives the user descriptions of the application identifiers used and then validates the information, checking for possible structure and content errors (e.g. date errors, check digit errors, incorrect field lengths etc.).
- .csv File Saving: Enables verified data to be stored as a .csv file, enabling the user to analyze their results using Excel or any similar spreadsheet program. The system can be set to record all data automatically if required.
The PC-6515 series accuracy makes it an ideal unit for bar code audits. Proprietary software was developed to allow custom ‘User Data’ to be added to quality reports. You choose what data to collect (Typical data: press location, print density, orientation, operator name) and the information is stored in a database and printed on the quality report.
This equipment and its documentation were developed to fit into your company’s existing ISO 9000/9001/9002 policies and procedures.
The PC-6515 series meets the International Organization for Standardization’s “Bar Code Print Quality Test Specification” (ISO 15416), the American National Standard Institute’s “Guideline for Bar Code Quality” (ANSI X3.182-1990), the Uniform Code Council (UCC), and the CEN specifications regarding verification methods and methodology. It also meets International Organization for Standardization?s “Bar Code Verifier Conformance Specification” (ISO 15426-1).