The Axicon PC7015 Linear Bar Code Verifier is designed for all bar codes where a 10 or 20 mil aperture is mandatory–such as UCC/EAN-128 and ITF-14–up to a 7.68” (195mm) width including quiet zones. The easy-to-use design reduces user error and eliminates product damage while providing the highest level of accuracy achievable for verification. Features of this unit include:
- Push button bar code capture
- Auto-discrimination between all popular symbologies
- Accurate display of the “X” dimension/Magnification
- Automatic variable aperture (10 & 20 mil)
- Multiple-scan averaging
- Traditional analysis also provided
- USB or serial connection
- Free lifetime software upgrades
- Follows the ISO15416 and ANSI X3.182 Bar Code Inspection Method
- Conforms to ISO15426-1 Bar Code Verifier Specification
- Traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
Simply install the software on your computer, plug in the verifier and you can be confident that your barcodes are being checked to the highest standards. Exclusive software upgrade features including .csv file saving and the additional ScanDB software (spreadsheet reporting function), Application Identifier (AI) Data Content Checker and Product Look-Up, can either be supplied as part of the package or as a field upgrade to the standard software.
This equipment and its documentation were developed to fit into your company’s existing ISO 9000/9001/9002 policies and procedures.
NOTE: The PC-7015 series meets the International Organization for Standardization’s “Bar Code Print Quality Test Specification” (ISO 15416), the American National Standard Institute’s “Guideline for Bar Code Quality” (ANSI X3.182-1990), the Uniform Code Council (UCC), and the CEN specifications regarding verification methods and methodology. It also meets International Organization for Standardization?s “Bar Code Verifier Conformance Specification” (ISO 15426-1). This equipment and its documentation were developed to fit into your company’s existing ISO 9000/9001/9002 policies and procedures.